Working at Bovey Tracey Golf Centre & Wrangaton Golf Club South Brent.
Enthusiastic person required to work as part of a team at a private golf club. We have a reputation for good food and friendly service.
We serve breakfasts and snacks from 8am – 5pm 7 days a week as well as a very popular sunday lunch service every week.
As well as this we cater for large functions including, weddings, corporate, charity event and special occasions.
we take pride in what we do and we are getting busier and busier.
• Must be smart in appearance, the kitchen is visible from the restaurant and you will interact with the members and customers frequently.
• At times you will be serving customers, taking orders and clearing tables.
• You must be willing to adapt to various cooking styles and types of service from breakfast to buffets to function. (up to 100 sit down at a time)
• You must be well organised, be a clean and tidy worker able to multi task.
• You must be self motivated and willing to work alone and as part of a team.
• Have your own transport as there is no public transport service to the area.
This is an opportunity to become a great all rounder in the restaurant and catering trade.
pay is hourly and will be based on experience.
Please send brief CV and any relevant experience along with a covering letter about yourself.